- Innopolis University scholarship
Apply to participate in the scholarship competition and win a scholarship that covers up to 100 % of the tuition fees and covers monthly allowance for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
Deadline: May 1, 2019
- The CEU Master’s Scholarship covers up to 100% of the tuition fee, health insurance and also includes a monthly stipend of HUF 96,000 (approx. EUR 310) or HUF 50,000 (approx. EUR 160) to assist with living costs.
1. Graduate Research Scholarships, University of melbourne
Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
International students can apply Total value: 100% fee remission and up to $110,000
Applicable study areas: All study areas
Number of scholarships awarded: ~ 600
2. Full tuition diversity scholarships
Apply by May 1, 2019
Every year, students from all corners of the world come to Jacobs University to study, engage with each other’s ideas and learn inside and outside the classroom.
3. Imperial College London
The Department of Chemical Engineering has up to 10 fully-funded scholarships
Deadline Round 2: 30 April
Covers both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553
4. Fulbright Foreign Student Program
Enables graduate students, young professionals to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions.
Deadline varies per country
Official Scholarship Website: http://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/about/foreign-fulbright
5. LSE is offering a prestigious LSE PhD Studentship for a doctoral project that addresses gender, justice and security in conflict-affected societies.
If you have any questions , contact Zoe Gillard firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 26 April
Application Link: http://www.lse.ac.uk/women-peace-security/research/Hub-PhD-Studentship
6. Fully funded Havard University MBA Scholarships in USA 2019
Deadlne: May 31, 2019
The scholarship offers the following: Financial aid amounts to US$90, 000 towards tuition fees
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Application Link: http://www.boustany-foundation.org/scolarship-programs/MBA-Harvard
7. NYU School of Law
All students admitted to the JSD program receive a scholarship equal to the amount of tuition & fees in addition to a stipend of $25,000.00 USD per year for 3 years.
Application Link: https://www.law.nyu.edu/graduateadmissions/scholarshipprograms
8. Maynooth University is investing €1.4 million in postgraduate scholarship support in 2019.
We welcome applications from students entering postgraduate studies and all EU and non-EU students commencing their postgraduate studies with us;
9. DEEP SPRINGS COLLEGE
All students receive a full scholarship valued at over $50,000, which includes tuition, room, & board. Students are expected to provide a small damage deposit & to pay for books, travel, medical insurance & incidental expenses.
10. Simmons College International 1st students are eligible for merit scholarships ranging from $6,000 to $21,000.
Exceptional international students who are active in their communities may be eligible to receive our $21,000 Presidential scholarship.
11. Koç University scholarship
There is no need for a separate scholarship application. You only need to apply to the program(s) of your choice. Scholarship decisions are based on academic merit and not financial need. The application process is free.
Application Link: https://international.ku.edu.tr/graduate-programs/how-to-apply/
12. Malmö University, Sweden Master’s Scholarship covers the entire tuition fee and is awarded on the basis of academic merit, experience and motivation.
Application Link: https://mau.se/en/education/scholarships/
13. MIT Scholarships (Master’s and PhD) Research Assistantships (RA)
Doctoral- $37,128 per year
Master’s- $33,924 per year
Application Link: https://gradadmissions.mit.edu/costs-funding/stipend-rates
14. TUM (Technical University of Munich)
This University is one of the cheapest universities for international students.
Technical University of Munich offers free tuition even for international students.
Application Link: https://www.tum.de/en/studies/fees-and-financial-aid/
15. Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
Offering over 200 programs and courses, LMU offers free tuition to its students.
Education is seen as a public good—a human right accessible to everyone. LMUM is a tuition free university.
Application Link: http://www.en.uni-muenchen.de/students/int_student_guide/before_you_arrive/budgeting/index.html
16. NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
NTNU is one of the cheapest universities for international students, and this tuition-free.
Application Link: https://www.ntnu.edu/studies/financing-and-scholarships
17. University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarships 2019-2020
Scholarships will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver covering 75% of the full tuition fee. Applicants can apply for the tuition scholarship as part of the admissions process.
Application Link: https://www.oulu.fi/university/masters/scholarships
18. University of Turku Offering a variety of master’s programs, the University of Turku offers many great programs in nursing, science, and law.The University offers a generous scholarship programme for students who are subject to the tuition fees.
Application Link: https://masters.utu.fi/scholarships-and-tuition-fees/
19. Pusan National University offers many courses such as medicine, engineering, law, and all sorts of majors and programs both to undergraduate and to graduate.
It offers astonishingly low tuition under $4,000.
Application Link: https://international.pusan.ac.kr/international/14702/subview.do
20. Kangwon National University in South Korea offers low tuition to international students
BEST-KNU Scholarship student: Full scholarship
Period of scholarship: Masters 4 semesters, Doctoral 6 semester, Combined 8 semester.
Application Link: http://www2.kangwon.ac.kr/english/menu2/sub_02_07.php
21. Kyushu University Doctoral Scholarship
This scholarship is given to 300 excellent PhD students during their period of enrollment.
So apply for admission first. Fully-funded
Application Link: http://www.isc.kyushu-u.ac.jp/intlweb/scholarship/view/list.php
22. Jiangsu University in China
JU offers low tuition and provides scholarships to international students both on merit and financial need-based.
Apply for admission first.
Application Link: https://t.co/HCxz4YtjYm
23. Free University of Berlin
Except for some graduate or postgraduate programs, the Freie Universität Berlin does not charge tuition fees.Students who are not German nationals will obtain grants according to federal legislation only in exceptional cases.
24. Humboldt University of Berlin
They offer free tuition to international students who are interested in their academy.
25. University of Limerick Scholarship
A number of generous merit-based scholarships are available to full-time non-EU postgraduate students at the University of Limerick.
Application Link: http://www.ul.ie/international/undergraduatepostgraduate/scholarships
- Standard university is offering a free 7 weeks MOOC on advanced Matlab for scientific computing. Feel free to enroll
- Fully-funded scholarship to study in Thailand!
SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program 2019 for Master’s & Doctoral Degrees (Fully-funded to Thailand)
Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Ferris State University Ferris State University offers automatic scholarships to international students who meet academic eligibility. Students can earn up to $12,180 per year. These scholarships are automatically awarded to students who are academically eligible. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2G9KP3O #EducationUSA #Scholarship
- Fully Funded International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development Green Talents in Germany 2019
- Mercedes-Benz US International, Inc. (MBUSI) Paid International Internship Program, United States