Precursor, according to the Encarta dictionary, is something that comes earlier and it is considered to lead to the development of another thing (most often something greater). Believably, academics is not the only pathway to fulfillment (one of the well known is sports among others). Academics being the foundation and the basic prerequisite to reaching educationally founded goals and dreams.Also, the wordweb described academics as hypothetical or theoretical, and it is not expected to produce an immediate or practical result. It is also marked by a narrow focus on or display of learning, especially trivial aspects and overly fine distinctions. Studying is a life long process … a lifestyle.
Fulfillment is the state of being conscious, feeling of reaching as well as achieving the expected, desired, aspired, promising and long-waited dream(s). What has been your aspiration(s) so far; becoming the best brain doctor (Neurosurgeon), Accountant, Nurse, Research oriented Biochemist, Civil Engineer, Aeronautic Engineer, Poet, Economist, Mass communicator, Physiotherapist, Pilot, Educationist and reaching the top of your career, name it the list is exhaustible. Journey of a thousand mile starts with a go. Science establishes that precursor molecules (acetyl CoA) give rise to the building block molecules (sugars, amino acids, fatty acids & glycerol and nucleotides) which constituted the biomolecules known as macromolecules (Carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and nucleic acids respectively), just as venturing into academics gives fulfillment to your aspirations. You gather these precursors from every phase of learning along the academic cascade which all sum up to fulfillment of your dreams.
Challenging is the path to fulfillment all you need is “motivation”, it’s of a truth that life doesn’t give us what we want but we’ve got to stand out to bring that very BEST out of life. Have you recognized that very precursor(s) required of you? Also, have you recognized how important the precursor(s) could be to fulfilling the quest? Have you got to know successful people couldn’t afford to be static rather dynamic even after reaching their goals, they refresh the dreams and set much greater ones knowing well they have the potentials to break more frontiers towards successive achievements. It is important to know that “academics; is not an end itself but a means (precursor) to an end (fulfillment), that’s if the end exists. It is no doubt, upon fulfillment you’ve got to appreciate the essence of the precursors involved and the paths taken to reach it.
While gathering these precursors; Little do you know that:
- the bits you give to studying count.
- your self-esteem speaks louder than your voice and keeps you standing tall.
- there is no need to compete with classmates but to COMPLEMENT one another.
- “the faintest pencil is better than the sharpest memory” your best counts.
- for any academic challenge or hard-to-learn course, some people have studied and had excellent grades out of it, you are not an exemption.
- Problems shared are about 75% potentiated to be solved.
- No one knows it all, there are needs to reach out on the quest to academic excellence.
- When you reach out to other colleagues you attract ideas, solutions, friendship, information, and many more.
- You can be the very BEST of yourself if you don’t give up, your very best should not be all on the altar of First class, all you need do is believe in yourself (your self-esteem, self-confidence and the real you).
- Treasures are latent in studying, studying gets you informed.
- You need to face your FEARS just to know they are False Evidences Appearing Real.
- I need you and you need me in a way or the other.
- When you feel like giving up, all you need do is remember WHY you started.
Little is it you know about how important it is to connect to the only fountain of wisdom, knowledge and understanding (God’s Factor). Take your reference from King Solomon, remember the very judgment he made. Also Daniel was bestowed with excellent spirit. Just tap from the grace.
It is high time you forgot the past; here is the present to make a difference which counts on the future and makes it a goal-reached one. It is never late, REACH OUT!
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. 2 chronicles 15:7